Wednesday 3 February 2010

2010 Goals

(Not in any particular order)

☆PERSONAL LIFE




1. Learn to drive, and *hopefully* get a car








2. Learn to curl my hair more, and properly











3.Stop wearing my two pairs of PLAIN AND BORING skinny jeans, and invest in more than one pair of sexy, cute, ripped and INTERESTING ones









4. Buy more Gal style hats  












5. Dye my hair an actual shade of blonde, rather than just having my white bleach colour
















6. Use the weather effectively to make the most of the year doing outdoor stuff














7. Return to my fantasy land and long lost home; Japan















8. Spend less time and money in arcades














9. Get more classy nails, whether they be acrylic, gel, or even fake nails I can reuse again














10. Get classy long ass extensions again after I take my already long ass ones out
















11. Do something with my phone, like deco it up or something. My zebra case just doesn't cut it anymore















12. GET MY ROOM REDONE SO ITS NOT JUST "THE WRITTEN ON WALLS FROM BBC"













☆HIBISCGYARU








1. Get Gal Tours up and running



  







2. Make us stand out more










3. Make the HIB Para DVD a success  






 

 


4. Do more events and activities with the circle











5. Update the HIB banner, and show it in more photos/bring it to more events




3 comments:

  1. We have goal #3 together girl

    and Imma steal this idea from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to build my hat collection too! its starting to grow on me to wear hats everyday :D

    would you have notes to the hib goals from last week?
    good luck gal!

    ReplyDelete