Tuesday 1 February 2011

freak

Hi everyone!

It's officially the first of February, and my first post for this month! I'm off to Oslo, Norway today to see the beautiful Monica and Ingvild! I am so godamn excited, I can't believe two weeks have gone by already! (It was two weeks ago that I sporadically decided to visit) I had a mad last minute pack as I went out last night and now i'm satisfied that i'm ready to go! The suitcase is locked and nothing else is going in!

I really wanted to make a new nail set but I just didn't have the time, but I have some cute gold sparkly nails at the moment, so they're pretty and that's all that counts right? I just hope to god that I get on my flight this time after last summer's disaster...haha. I think I will actually die if not....

Here are some songs to play you out (not particularly new, but a good nevertheless) and I will see you upon my return!



We've just started to play this Fake Blood song at work, and the video was produced by the same company that I did the music video for back in the summer. The guy with pink hair is called Sam, and said he always manages to jump in videos at some point! It's a mad song, but really addictive! And when it's played from our speakers/sound system at work it's awesome!

Bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. Wah!!! I'm crazy jealous :) I'd love to sporadically visit Norway (& Finland) Have a fab time!

    mira x
    http://mirasundari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete