Im going to start my blog off a little mushy... ; )
On tuesday it was me and my boyfriend's one year anniversary...ee! Haha! I can't believe its been a whole year already! When we met, I never thought that things would go as far as they have, but im really glad they did. We couldn't spend the day together as I was at work and in the evening he went to go and see Ricky Gervais with his friends, but on Wednesday night (last night) he stayed at mine and cooked for
He cooked us steak, and all the other stuff that goes with it. I love going out to eat with him too, but having a great meal served by your man is wonderful! I haven't got any photos because I was too hungry, but it tasted good so thats all the info you need...
His friend said that he reads my blog sometimes...I wonder if he will read this one? And say "Tom your girlfriend said that I read your blog and she wrote about it"... I do write about really random things sometimes but its the way forward! I swear!
Now! Onto some business-like stuff. Im finally getting my hair coloured and sorted out on Saturday. Unfortunately I couldn't have it done tomorrow because I did try to book it a little late, but its cool. Im getting not only my roots done and my hair cut, but a whole NEW colour too! Its so difficult to decide though! Im a proud Aina Tanaka whore and im choosing one of her hair colours...but im not sure now! I was definitely decided and I checked out her blog today and have been swayed again!
Here is the colour I was totally decided on:
Its GORGEOUS! She had her hair coloured pink and this is the faded out result. It makes her look more adult and really suits her skintone. Pros and cons to this colour:
1. Bleach blonde really is a cultured colour, but everyone has it....this colour would make me look older and better!
2. It will suit my skintone
3. Layers will look better (and you can see them) with this hair colour. Current hair colour = what layers?
4. It won't make me look like a slag (which im NOT)
5. I can get cheaper extensions. #613 extensions are damn £££!
6. Its a sexy colour that will look good in all lighting - camera, outdoor, indoor, dark, bright
1. Its a difficult colour to get right. This is the faded result of a previous haircolour...whats to say it won't fade even lighter? (which it will)
2. It will wash out sooo quickly. Like, I can't dye my hair pink and wait for it to fade!
3. Damaged hair will show up more in this colour
4. I'll have to colour my eyebrows
5. Roots could be a problem
Its so close for this one with like pros and cons..... I don't know!
Can you guys help me decide?