Friday 12 November 2010

Finland bound!

Hello!!

I'll shortly be on my way to the airport to fly to Helsinki! As my laptop is still away I don't know if i'll be posting any blogs until I return home. There will be computers I can use at the hotel but I feel better using my own lol! I won't be able to upload any photos either so it will be a boring post!

For those of you who are friends with me on Facebook, i'll be sending some stuff via my mobile phone, so keep an eye out!

See you all soon!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I want to go to Helsinki someday, please take tons of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip and lots of fun^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @chizuka: i had tonnes of fun! blog post(s) coming!

    @love jade: you should! its such an awesome place to be :D

    @sara mari: thank you! ill be sure to tell you all about it in the next couple of posts!

    ReplyDelete