Wednesday 5 January 2011

ktown

Hello everyone! And Happy New Year! Sorry I haven't posted a New Year blog just yet...i'm working on it! It's been in my drafts since the first of January but I haven't got round to finishing it.

Today I went to Kingston with my friend Jess. We went for a drink on Monday night which was nice as I didn't get to see her at New Years in the end :( She wanted to go shopping because she had £60 to spend at Topshop from vouchers she got at Christmas and I wanted to go because even if i'm not buying anything, she's great to hang out with! In the end, I always end up spending the most and bloody buying so much stuff wth!!!

We went to a cafe to eat something and have a drink, and I had a really tasty panini! And a really disgusting "Mocha". Ew. We spoke about so much stuff; I love having girlie talks sometimes! I definitely keep my feelings hidden and only share them if I feel like I should and Jess is one of those people I can share with. Thanks girl!! These are my gets for today, even though I didn't want to buy anything lol!




Batiste Dry Shampoo: Blush

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

Batiste Dry Shampoo: Fresh 

Glam Glitter: A List
(Found from eBay on Google Images search)

Beret: Topshop

Top: Topshop

Boots: Topshop
£110 -> £35! bargain :D

Top: Topshop

(closeup)

Jeans: Topshop



Ah well, I cleared out my wardrobe recently so I don't mind too much, and the last clothes I bought were from Cyberdog, i.e. work, so I think it's okay for me to buy something more suited to me :D I bought some d.i.a. clothes online a little while ago but the mail over here is screwed up because of all the shit weather we had (snow) all that time ago and because we've had some stupid amounts of Bank Holidays too! We had like 4 or 5 last week and it meant that noone could do anything! Yesterday we got a Christmas card which had obviously been sent way before Christmas! I have some stuff I want to send to Hiromi but I don't want it to get lost or for it to take so long in the mail! I'm worried my things have been lost or something or just stuck in oblivion and won't get to me at all! >.< On the plus side, Caryn is now back from Japan and she bought me these! I'm so grateful, thanks girl!


d.i.a. black fur top. Wanted to buy this in Japan and thought "no I haven't got the money" but happily took out Y10,000 to pay for the Y2-3,000 Tokyo Disneyland Halloween CD a few days later....LOL enough to pay for both!

Candy Doll face powder x2! I ran out and it's like, the most amazing powder. ever.

Just a quick note before I go; I wrote a small article/blog for Electric Trash magazine the other week, please read it if you get the chance! The future is here; Cyberdog

Bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Sorry for the random comment, but where do you get d.i.a. online? I thought they didn't have a website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bouncybrown: hello! that's okay!
    Yeah, d.i.a. don't have a webstore, but I bought the stuff from links on the Gyaru Community Sales! http://community.livejournal.com/gyaru_com_sales/ Here's the link. A lot of d.i.a. stuff has come up recently! Here's a link to some d.i.a. stuff right now; http://community.livejournal.com/gyaru_com_sales/304326.html#cutid1

    I bought the leopard print top but there are other items left! I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete